KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI)
- Measurements of data and statistical data that allow comparison and identification of progress towards the goal.
- An important management tool for monitoring progress towards strategic goals.
- To monitor their performance for comparison.
- To facilitate institutional calendar processes.
- To provide information to accreditation bodies.
- Business planning.
- Focus workers on fundamental things.
- Define actions for change.
- Priority setting.
- To rationalize spending.
- Focus on professional development.
- Strategic Plan.
- Program and Decision Description.
- Annual reports.
- Self study.
- Operational work plans for development and improvement.