CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (CRM)
A large database, which is based on saving all information about customers (current and potential), such as their personal data and how to communicate with them, as well as all correspondence with each customer history, content and results, and recording all purchase order, invoice or product-related.
- Increased Customer Loyalty for Business.
- Continuous service improvement through problem Finding target the best customers.
- Customize and adapt to customer needs. Customer Tracking Machine in a structured, structured manner without having to rely on individuals.
- Cost reduction in useless communications and insufficient information.
- It can give limited or comprehensive powers to your employees and those you want.
- Adding comments, notes, and tags to restrictions and transactions to facilitate follow-up and organization of work.
- The ability to import and export data to and from other programs.