KASPERSKY HYBRID CLOUD SECURITY
Next Generation Protection and Transparent Management Across Your Entire Cloud Enabled Infrastructure
Virtualization has become a mainstay approach for every business trying to be flexible and efficient. Cloud computing is the next natural step. It brings relief from the constraints of complex infrastructure support and offers the previously unattainable level of efficiency. But the cloud journey has its perils and complications, some new and some retained from the physical world.
Kaspersky Hybrid Cloud Security offers unified security for any stage of your cloud journey. It will secure your physical machines and virtualized workloads, whether running on-premise, in a data center or in a public cloud.
- Protects Windows and Linux servers and virtual desktops.
- Provides Next Gen protection against the latest cyberthreats.
- Helps businesses tailor security for new & legacy systems.
- Reduces exposure to attack… by hardening corporate servers.
- Manages from a single point across your whole hybrid infrastructure.
- Does more to support your regulatory compliance initiatives.
- It offers convenience and flexibility, integrating with leading public cloud platforms such as AWS and Microsoft Azure.
One License, One Console, Multiple Clouds
It doesn’t matter where your workloads are running – one license is enough for all of them. And one console will manage them all, across multiple clouds and any other part of your hybrid infrastructure, allowing for borderless orchestration of your mission-critical IT systems.
The Same Most Tested, Most Awarded Security and More
Even in virtualized environments and public clouds, Kaspersky Hybrid Cloud Security provides the same unprecedented level of security so many customers appreciate. All the core technologies are shared with other award-winning Kaspersky products such as Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business.
Multi-Layered Security, Optimized For Hard Work
- Kaspersky Hybrid Cloud Security features all the latest technologies, ensuring its applications fight even the most advanced, previously unknown threats. These technologies are powered by 20-years of threat hunting and a decade of experience in machine learning, together with vast, continuously updated stores of threat intelligence collected from across the world.
- At the same time, all its applications are tailored for virtualization and cloud specifics while also taking server specifics into an account. They deliver all the benefits of extreme efficiency and flexibility offered by virtual environments, without sacrificing any protection or performance.
Harden Your Workloads To Tighten Your Security
Going beyond next-gen threat detection, Kaspersky Hybrid Cloud Security offers extra proactive security layers, reducing the attack surface by restricting the use of unsolicited applications and peripherals, following the powerful Default Deny scenario. It also watches for unsolicited changes in mission-critical system components and applications to ensure uncompromising system integrity.