KASPERSKY TOTAL SECURITY FOR BUSINESS
Our Ultimate Security for Every Aspect of Your Business:-
Our most comprehensive security solution does more to protect businesses – especially those with complex IT estates. Kaspersky Total Security for Business includes every function provided by Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Advanced, plus security for mail servers and Web gateways.
- Simplifies the management of security via one unified console.
- Provides Next Gen protection against the latest cyberthreats.
- Helps businesses tailor security for new & legacy systems.
- Reduces exposure to attack by hardening corporate endpoints.
- Encrypts data to prevent loss of confidential information.
- It eliminates vulnerabilities to remove attack entry points.
- Does more to support your regulatory compliance initiatives.
- Protects email and web traffic.
Added Flexibility & Maintains Performance:-
Let’s you choose where to apply mail filtering and Web filtering – so you can fine-tune your security for different systems and help maintain the performance of your modern and legacy systems.
Protection For Key Data:-
Massive amounts of business and personal information are stored inside email systems and on servers. We help you to protect all this sensitive data against damage and also help prevent malware being spread through them.
Less effort to stay current and upgrade major product versions. Even during migration between versions of Windows, protection remains on at all times. Scales easily, without extensive planning required, even in mixed IT environments.
For the third year running, we received the highest levels of support staff certifications by the Technology Services Industry Association and Miller Heiman Group. We offer implementation services, plus a wide range of Maintenance & Support Agreements – including 24×7, with priority response.
Behavior Detection identifies more threats by proactively looking for suspicious behavior on endpoints – and correlating events across multiple security layers. We also protect all HTTPS and FTP Internet traffic that passes through endpoints and proxy servers.