INFORMATION SYSTEM AUDITS & ASSESSMENTS
Information technology is all-encompassing & is increasing in complexity. Information is one of the most important assets of an organization e.g. Proprietary Data for a competitive edge, Trade Secrets, Financial Reporting, M.I.S. & Decision Making, Compliance. Information Systems are vulnerable and need proper Risk Management. The business impact of the Information Security breach is a loss of revenue, additional expenditure, reduced profits, unnecessary lawsuits, bad publicity, loss of goodwill, etc.
- Evaluation of Controls within Information Systems Environment.
- Assessment of technological risks from a business perspective.
- Risk prioritization.
- Recommendation of appropriate and cost-effective controls.
- Helps achieve organization goals.
- We focus on Confidentiality of proprietary, sensitive, critical information viz. Customer database, new prospects, contract pricing & terms, strategy & plans, “not yet published” information, customer complaints, product quality data, tender data, bid details, ongoing negotiations, R&D information, lawsuits, sales pipeline, accounting “adjustments”, payroll , etc.
- Integrity & Reliability of key data is analyzed for Receivables, Payable, accurate system logic and processing, system interfaces & data transfer validation, MIS correctness for decision-making, financial reports etc.
- Availability of Systems & data is analyzed to help the clients ensure the smooth running of the business, minimize system downtime & staff idle time.
Our Information Systems Audit covers all aspects of I.T. Governance & I.T. Management. We have the necessary competence & experience to conduct:
- Business Applications Audit including ERP Audit & Web Application Security Audit.
- Database Audit.
- Disaster Recovery Audit.
- Physical Security Audit.
- Network Security Audit.
- Data Center Security Audit.
- Endpoint Data Security Audit.