BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT
In the event of a natural disaster, cyberattack, or other business disruption an organization that fails to provide a minimum level of service to its clients following a disaster event may not have a business to recover. It is very essential to ensure the continuity of business functions that provide products or services and of critical support functions e.g. IT without which these business functions cannot function.
- Minimize business disruptions.
- Quickly recover to normal business operations.
- Protect an organization’s value and reputation.
- Demonstrate “BEST PRACTICE” ISO 22301.
- Reduce insurance liabilities.
- Business Continuity Requirement Assessment.
- IT Disaster Recovery Consulting.
- Business Continuity Management Consulting.
- Compliance Services – ISO 22301.
- Outsourced Business Continuity.