What is EPP?
- Endpoint Security, Endpoint Protection refers to the approach of protecting a business network when accessed by remote devices like smartphones, laptops, tablets or other wireless devices. It includes monitoring status, software, and activities. The endpoint protection software is installed on all network servers and on all endpoint devices.
- With the proliferation of mobile devices like laptops, smartphones, tablets, notebooks etc., there has been a sharp increase in the number of devices being lost or stolen as well. These incidents potentially translate as huge loss of sensitive data for enterprises that allow their employees to bring in these mobile devices (enterprise-provided or otherwise) into their enterprise.
Why Trend Micro ?
Automated, insightful, all-in-one protection:
- Automated: Trend Micro Apex One™ protection offers advanced automated threat detection and response against an ever-growing variety of threats, including fileless and ransomware. Our cross-generational blend of modern techniques provides highly tuned endpoint protection that maximizes performance and effectiveness.
- Insightful: Get actionable insights, expanded investigative capabilities, and centralized visibility by using an advanced EDR tool set, strong SIEM integration, and an open API set. Perform threat investigation through integrated and extended EDR or by boosting your security teams with the managed service option.
- All In One: In an evolving technological landscape, you need security that goes beyond traditional antivirus. Apex One offers threat detection, response, and investigation within a single agent. Eliminate multiple vendors and consoles and gain deployment flexibility through both SaaS and on-premises deployment options.